Friday, June 24, 2011

Ready for a sweet weekend!

Yeah so its Friday! And I know I will be enjoying my weekend!
Saturday Ill be working on a dia de los muertos (day of the dead) cake
for 2 special co-workers. To whom they are suprising someone with.

And I cant wait for Sunday! On Facebook I follow Mrs. Goodie Good (winner of season 3 cupcake wars).
Well she will be at Dessert Oasis in Irvine, Ca judging some of the sweet treats they will be having.
So on her facebook she was giving away VIP passes to 2 of her lucky fans!
And thanks to all my wonderful friends they helped me win a pair of passes!!
Thanks guys! My friends are the greatest!

I'm super excited! Feels like I'm going to my favorite little bakery supply store! Lol
I'll post pictures of the event once I get back from it!

Oh yesterday last minute my co-worker asked me to do some Hello Kitty cupcakes
for her niece. How could I say no?!
So here is what I did for her:
 Fondant hello kitty faces.
Which I used my hello kitty chocolate mold to make. Next to some pretty deep pink swirls!
 Thats what the dozen looked like <3
Oh and since I LOVE to Google lots of  things about cupcakes, cake, ect I came across
how to make big buttercream roses on cupcakes!
Pretty darn cute and good for my first try!

Okay off to do my mommy duties and clean house!

Till next time

<3 Mama Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment