Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ball and chain wedding cake

So earlier this week I was asked by one of my aunts if I could make a suprise groom cake for my cousins wedding. I said sure I would be so happy to! She said that my cousin's soon to be husband kept making jokes about how he wanted a ball and chain cake. But they want the ball and chain to look like it is smashing through their wedding cake. Lol I thought that was so funny and would be so fun to make. So Tuesday night when I got home I started working on the little decorations for the cake. Here is my progress so far...

 The start of the chain, pad lock and key. Also made a cuff but that was getting its shape on a mug.
 Here is the chain after it was painted. It kinda blends with the foil! lol

And the key.

Ill add a picture of the cuff later this evening!

Thanks for checking it out.

<3 Mama Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment