Monday, June 20, 2011

Cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes

So I had such a long sleepless weekend! On top of working a busy work week at my 9 to 5 I had a huge order to do this weekend! Made a birthday cake and cupcakes for my best friends son's birthday party! Totally cute. It was a disney's phineas and ferb themed party!!! And did 200+ jumbo cupcakes for a Fathers day car show at my church! Here are pictures:

Shawn and his cake:
and the cupcakes were made to look like ice cream cones:
Chocolate and Vanilla

Fathers day car show cupcakes:
 Red Velvet
 Carrot
 Cookie Dough (YUM)
 Brownie cheesecake
Me ready to start selling the cupcakes to raise money for our church!

We were very blessed to have sold every single cupcake and make $693 for the church!
It was very hard work making all these by myself but I would so do it again in a heart beat!
Thank you Lord for your blessings and I hope the money I raised blesses each person its going towards!

Oh and here is the happy couple with there ball and chain cake from last week:

No comments:

Post a Comment